Monday 12 November 2007

My flat feet are now on New Zeeland ground

Touchdown at 2130 NZ-time last night, and by 23 I was at the hostel, nowhere near as fancy as the Sydney sister.


So far I haven't seen much of Auckland, I have spent nearly three hours on the internet and talking to the kind staff at the hostel, trying to get NZ figured out, it's just really difficult to plan this. Don't know why, but there are so many options and so many things to see, and too little time and money.

I don't want to miss out on stuff, but since I don't know what will be the best to see, it's hard to plan how many days to spend in each place.
So now I got a buspass, hop on-hop off, in a minimum of eleven days (including 11 nights of accommodation) I'll get to see some cool parts of both north and south island. I starts in Auckland tomorrow morning and ends in Christchurch whenever I get there. I have booked a flight from there to Auckland on dec 2nd, which will leave me some time to discover auckland properly before I go to Thailand on dec 5.

Unfortunately, it will be pretty cold, especially on the south island, but I've shipped my summer clothes back home for a fortune and bought two pairs of jeans and a cardigan, so with that, my guardian angel and diver around my neck, hopefully i will be alright...

More updates to come, and hopefully loads of beautiful pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Är så roligt att läsa om ditt äventyr! Inte alls avundsjuk... trivs bättre här, där det är 1grader, slask, räkningar, jobb och mörker...

Anonymous said...

Det är verkligen roligt att följa din blogg! Vardagen här hemma känns onekligen ASTRIST milt uttryckt... kram kram!