Friday 23 November 2007

Just another afternoon...

I know! I am an internetjunkie. But since my last entry, about four hours ago or so, I had a great afternoon with party animals Donna and Nathan, such a fun couple to hang out with! We went for a trip in the Gondola, which takes you up to a mountain top and then you can choose to "luge" your way down on a funny course, 800 metres long. Very funny!
After two very scenic rides in the Luge we went for some golf.
And yes Lisa, I did get grumpy by the time i finished the second course, and finished on a horrible score of 81 after 18...
(oh, and don't forget to click for bigger pics)

View over Queenstown and the lake from the Gondola. Pretty Lord of the ring-ish, don't you think?


The touristy pose-photo.

Don and Nathe. Now with new haircuts!


The helmets are for the Luge. Pretty, hey?


And of course there's a bungy here as well..


The Luge-course...


Ready to go downhill. They had brakes, luckily..


Finally I got to put an end to my misery at the 18th..


This one actually went in the cup..
(hence my surprised look)
Well. I'm gonna cook me some dinner and then hang out in my room, early rise tomorrow for some good adventures..

No comments: