Tuesday 28 August 2007

In motion

Sitting on a train, bound for southern Sweden. The last business trip of this career, after today I have three days left. Oh, what a feeling.

Sunday is D-day. I am getting closer to the "all-set-mode", almost all my belongings are packed in little boxes with destination attic storage.

At the moment I am experiencing mixed emotions. Anticipation and the fear of goodbyes. I'm doing my best to not make such a big deal out of this, cause I won't be away for that long really.

Remaining days are packed with activities, dates, must-do's and don'ts. I'm guessing they will pass by rather quickly...

I think I have decided to leave my beloved laptop at home. Sad, but she's just too big and needs too much looking after. Also I don't know how much use I will have of it, if there are many wireless spots out there.

Well.
Gotta go close a deal now, later!

No comments: